About Living In Place Institute
The Living In Place Institute is an educational organization devoted to increasing knowledge and awareness for professionals and other influencers about increased safety and accessibility in all homes, allowing current and future occupants continue to live in place comfortably and safely regardless of their age or physical condition.
Only the Living in Place Institute provides professionals training and certification in the skills necessary to help make homes accessible, comfortable and safe for everyone.
This nationally recognized certification training program addresses:
- Best Construction Practices
- Communicating Effectively
- Using the Home Accessibility and Safety Assessment Checklist™ (HASAC™)
- Understanding Health Issues and their Impact on Living in Place
- Project Management
- Business Development and Sales Management
- Marketing with Your CLIPP Certification
- And much, much more!
Upon successful completion of the training, professionals earn the Certified Living in Place Professional designation and are able to market their services accordingly, as well as have access to the customizable Home Accessibility and Safety Evaluation Checklist, a valuable resource for assessing home safety.