We are excited to announce a new feature – The Living In Place Institute Community Forum!
Now approved for 0.1 CEU for NKBA Members
Scroll down for recordings of past Community ForumsWhat is the purpose of the Community Forums?
This is a great meet-up if you love learning and networking with a community passionate about bringing the principles of Safety – Health – Comfort… for ALL homes.
When are the Community Forums?
ONe hour Zoom events. Second Tuesday of each month, 4:00 PM Eastern Time and Fourth Thursday of each month, 10:00 AM Eastern Time. The same topics will be presented twice each month.
Who can attend?
Everyone can attend, even individuals who have not taken a Living In Place Institute class.
When will the presenters be listed?
Typically, the presenters are listed about 4 weeks in advance.
Each Community Forum brings us together, creating a community and encouraging communication directly between Certified Living In Place Professionals™ (CLIPP™) graduates, and all visiting professionals, including home designers and contractors, builders and architects, manufacturers and suppliers, trades-persons, realtors, lawyers, care providers, occupational and physical therapists, non-profit and government staff...anyone involved in building or human care.
January 12th 4-5 PM ET click to register - free "Cabinet Hardware and Drawer Organizers" Blum and "Looking Forward to the Showcase for Living in Place at KBIS2021"(Kitchen & Bath Industry Show
January 28th 10-11 AM ET click to register - free "Cabinet Hardware and Drawer Organizers" Blum and "Looking Forward to the Showcase for Living in Place at KBIS2021"
Living In Place Institute Community
Participant audio and video will be muted. You may use the integrated chat feature to type-in questions and reply with your ideas. The Moderator will keep the conversations lively, informative, and focused. You may be occasionally asked to click-vote on a topic. If you wish to share a picture, webpage, etc., ask the Moderator. You can also chat privately with other attendees using the same integrated chat feature. All Community Forums are free. Limited attendees, register soon.
The Community Forum is for all professionals, not any specific group.
Please respect the Moderator and their guidance.
1. Be Kind and Courteous – We are all responsible to maintain a welcoming environment. Treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural. Be kind, courteous and inclusive of everyone.
2. Make it Positive – Give more than you take. Help everyone feel safe and included. Bullying is never allowed. No comments about politics, race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity.
3. Keep it Clean – Improper language is never appropriate. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links are not allowed (attendee and content may be removed and the attendee may not be allowed into any future Living In Place Institute Forum.
4. Respect Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make our group great. Private chats are not available during a Forum and nothing in a Forum is private.
5. Chat Questions & Comments – We will do our best to cover all topics brought up in the chats. The Moderator may choose to hold a topic until a later Forum, request it be discussed offline, or decide there is not enough time, or the topic is not appropriate or relevant. Living In Place Institute Community Forum Recordings
Click to view, then share with your contact list and post on social media.
December 10th 1. 2.
November 10th1. "Personal Hygiene Bidet Seats & Essential Bathroom Features" - Leila D'Heurle, Architect & Design Manager and Corporate CEU Manager, TOTO USA2. "Trades Professionals - We Bring Designs to Life"