We are excited to announce a monthly – The Living In Place Institute Community Forum!
April 22, 2021 "All About Cabinets" Presented by The Corsi Group makes of Greenfield Cabinetry and Siteline Cabinetry
May 27, 2021 "Title to be announced" Presented by ProSOURCE
June 24, 2021 "Creating a Presentation for Fall Prevention Month". Presented by Sabrena McCarley, OTR/L, MBA, FAOTA, CLIPP #12. To get access to this presentation to use during September's Fall Prevention Month along with other presentations, become a Certified Living In Place Professional. To register, click HERE.
Scroll down for recordings of past Community ForumsWhat is the purpose of the Community Forums?
This is a great meet-up if you love learning and networking with a community passionate about bringing the principles of Safety – Health – Comfort for ALL homes.
When are the Community Forums?
One hour live-interactive virtual events every month on the fouth Thursday at 4Pm ET.
Who can attend?
Everyone can attend, even individuals who have not taken a Living In Place Institute class.
When will the presenters be listed?
Typically, the presenters are listed about 4 weeks in advance.
Each Community Forum brings us together, creating a community and encouraging communication directly between Certified Living In Place Professionals™ (CLIPP™) graduates, and all visiting professionals, including home designers and contractors, builders and architects, manufacturers and suppliers, trades-persons, realtors, lawyers, care providers, occupational and physical therapists, non-profit and government staff...anyone involved in building or human care.
Living In Place Institute Community
Participant audio and video will be muted. You may use the integrated chat feature to type-in questions and reply with your ideas. The Moderator will keep the conversations lively, informative, and focused. You may be occasionally asked to click-vote on a topic. If you wish to share a picture, webpage, etc., ask the Moderator. You can also chat privately with other attendees using the same integrated chat feature. All Community Forums are free. Limited attendees, register soon.
The Community Forum is for all professionals, not any specific group.
Please respect the Moderator and their guidance.
1. Be Kind and Courteous – We are all responsible to maintain a welcoming environment. Treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural. Be kind, courteous and inclusive of everyone.
2. Make it Positive – Give more than you take. Help everyone feel safe and included. Bullying is never allowed. No comments about politics, race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, or identity.
3. Keep it Clean – Improper language is never appropriate. Self-promotion, spam, and irrelevant links are not allowed (attendee and content may be removed and the attendee may not be allowed into any future Living In Place Institute Forum.
4. Respect Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make our group great. Private chats are not available during a Forum and nothing in a Forum is private.
5. Chat Questions & Comments – We will do our best to cover all topics brought up in the chats. The Moderator may choose to hold a topic until a later Forum, request it be discussed offline, or decide there is not enough time, or the topic is not appropriate or relevant. Living In Place Institute Community Forum Recordings
Click to view, then share with your contact list and post on social media.
November 10th1. "Personal Hygiene Bidet Seats & Essential Bathroom Features" - Leila D'Heurle, Architect & Design Manager and Corporate CEU Manager, TOTO USA2. "Trades Professionals - We Bring Designs to Life"