Living In Place Associate™ (LIPA™)
LIPA professionals are responsible for products, supply, and support services.
In this five-hour Virtual-Live program you will learn:
- CLIPP Course Objectives
- Interprofessional Teams
- Statistics & Trends
- Medical & Cognitive Topics & Solutions
- Experiential Meal -
- Living In Place Home Solutions & Wellness
- Home Assessments
- How To Sell Living In Place
- Compliance with LIPI Program and Trademarks
- You will receive the newest CLIPP Training Manual and an Experiential Meal Kit
- Cost is $499 USD
Next class October 5th, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Click HERE to register.
- Sales Representatives
- Structural & Mechanical Engineers
- Lenders and Financial Planners
- Insurance Agents
- Non-Medical Home Health Care Providers
- Professional Childproofers
- Non-Profit and Government Non-Design/Non-Construction Staff
- Others by written request
We welcome you to become a Prefered Industry Partner
and receive free courses.
Click on the image to learn more.