Awarding the best in Design
ANNOUNCING THE 1ST ANNUAL LIVING IN PLACE INSTITUTE DESIGN AWARDS!
Saturday March 19, 2022
- Showcase your Living In Place expertise.
- Recognition from your industry peers.
- Winners will be announced at the 1st Annual Living In Place Institute Conference and
Awards Ceremony on Saturday, March 19th, 2022.
- Awards for 1st Place / 2nd Place / Honorable mention (optional selections by the Judges).
- Marketing opportunities to showcase your design awards.
- Awarded projects will be featured on the LivingInPlace.Institute website.
- Best Living In Place Kitchen
- Best Living In Place Bathroom
- Best Living In Place New Home or Remodel
- Best Living In Place Home Modification Project under US$1,000
- Best Living In Place Pre-Project Plans
- Best Living In Place Smart Home Features
PROJECT AWARDS CRITERIA
Projects that advance the Guiding Principles of The Living In Place Institute.
Entrant must be a Certified Living In Place Professional in the Active Network. If you have not renewed your Annual Active Network Benefits (US$99). To renew, click or tap HERE.
REQUIRED TOPICS FOR EACH SUBMISSION
- Why did you recommend the ideas for this project to your clients and how did you address any client resistance?
- Would you recommend the same ideas for your home and why?
- What impact will this project have on the lives of the current residents, and on the value of the home?
- Why should the judges award your project over all other entries and how would winning affect your business?
- Photos – Up to five photos will be allowed per submission - Smartphone or tablet photos in Hi-Res mode are acceptable.
Submission deadline is January 15th, 2021.
Submission form will be available on this page by November 1st, 2021. Please this page check after then.