Certified Living In Place Professional™ (CLIPP™)
CLIPP professionals are responsible for the overall design, architecture, general contracting, and major elements of every project, or are a medical professional or home inspector. (scroll down for a list)
As a CLIPP graduate, you become part of the worldwide network of professionals, for life. Full benefits, including e-manual access, are included for one year then continue with an annual UD$99 re-activation fee (re-activation fee includes free registration for a full CLIPP class anytime during the year).
Required for attendance:
Money-Back Guarantee - if after the first day you are not satisfied with the class, send us an email, return the course materials and upon receipt of those materials, we will refund your full fee.
- Register below for US$699
- Training Manual - Included is the full-color E-manual sent to you before your class date. Manuals are active for one year and continue with an annual US$99 reactivation fee, or purchase a B/W hard copy during registration if two-week shipping time allows.
- Experiential Meal Kit - You will need to either create your own Experiential Meal Kit or purchase a pre-made Meal Kit during registration if two-week shipping time allows.
- Final Exam - The last class section is a review and final exam. If you pass the electronic exam you will be immediately CLIPP certified and will later receive your personalized graduation e-certificate, and Code of Ethics and Conduct, suitable for framing and display.
In this sixteen-hour course you will learn:
- The Importance of Interprofessional Teams
- Statistics & Trends (The WHY of Living In Place - click on the graph to learn more)
- Medical & Cognitive Issues (of all ages)
- Home Assessments
- Experiential Meal (experience a disability while preparing and eating a meal)
- Living In Place Home Solutions & Wellness
- How To Sell Living In Place
- Compliance with LIPI Program and Trademarks
- Designers (Kitchen & Bath, Interior Designers, Decorators, System Integration, etc.)
- Architects / Developers / Builders
- Medical Providers (OTs, PTs, Physicians, Nurses, etc.)
- Non-Profit and Government Design/Construction Staff
- Home Inspectors
- Others by written request
CLIPP education has been pre-approved for 16 hours of Continuing Education for members of the following associations:
- National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
- Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC) for HSW, including members of:
- American Society of Interior Design (ASID)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Interior Designers of Canada (IDC)
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
- American Society for Home Inspectors (ASHI)**
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)*
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors (SCSA)
Click on the chart to learn why CLIPP is different from all other programs in Vision, Education, Industry Involvement, and Organization.
Register now -
There are now two ways to become fully certified:
1. Register for the new Hybrid class.
This class is ten class sessions. 1. Class #1 is a 2-hour live (Zoom). 2. Then you take a total of eight pre-recorded 1 to 1-1/2 hour classes. 3. Then you take Class #10 as a 2-hour live (Zoom) class. The last class includes an electronic final exam. If you receive a passing grade, you will know almost instantly, you will automatically become a Certified Living In Place Professional with all the benefits.
STEP #1 - Class #1 is a 2-hour live (Zoom):
Class #1 February 27, 2021 / 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Class #1 March 12, 2021 / 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Eastern Time
Class #1 March 23, 2021 / 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time
STEP #2 - Then you take a total of eight pre-recorded 1 to 1-1/2 hour classes whenever you want.
STEP #3 - Then you take Class #10 as a 2-hour live (Zoom) class. You can register at any time for Class #10, but you must complete Classes #2 - #9 prior to attending this final class. You have already paid for all 10 classes with your original Class #1 registration.
Class #10 March 13, 2021 / 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Eastern Time
Class #10 March 30, 2020 / 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time
2. Register for a Virtual Live-Interactive.
Sit in the comfort of your home or office. Everyone is live and interactive at all times.
Click here to read what others are saying about CLIPP classes
All times listed are Eastern Time Zone. Click on a date for more information before you register.
January 26-27-28, 2021*
Cost: This class reduced from US$1,299 to US$699
Time: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm ET three consecutive days
Last day to register 1/24 if not purchasing a manual or Meal Kit
Manuals and presentation are US standards.